Pre/Perinatal/Paediatric Pathology SAC
Prenatal, perinatal and paediatric pathology is the study of the diseases and disorders of foetuses, babies and children.
Deliverables from the SAC include production of paediatric pathology workload matrices in line with existing college guidelines, support for national recruitment process for paediatric pathology trainees and planning for national paediatric pathology training days
Its impact includes ensuring safe and appropriately trained professionals to diagnose diseases of pregnancy, fetuses and children, including high quality investigation after death.
Chair: Professor Neil Sebire
- Dr Michael Ashworth - (ex officio Panel of Examiners chair)
- Dr Helen Campbell - (Haematology)
- Dr Christopher Chaloner - (Clinical Biochemistry)
- Prof Tim Helliwell - (ex officio Vice President)
- Prof Alastair McLennan - (ex officio Lead Dean for Paediatric Pathology)
- Dr Jo Louise McPartland - (BRIPPA)
- Dr William Mifsud - (Trainee Representative)
- Dr Sheila Waugh - (Medical Microbiology/Virology)
- Dr Diana Wellesley - (Genetics and Reproductive Science)
- Vacancy - (Specialty Advisor)