Intercollegiate Committee on Haematology
The Intercollegiate Committee on Haematology (ICCH) is established between The Royal College of Pathologists and The Royal College of Physicians (London) and provides essential links between both Colleges and the specialist societies – the British Society for Haematology, Association of Clinical Pathologists and other colleges through the Joint Collegiate Council on Oncology.
Administration of the ICH is divided between the Royal College of Physicians (London) and the Royal College of Pathologists on a three-yearly basis. The committee reports to the councils of both colleges. The Royal College of Pathologists resumed responsibility for administering the committee in October 2014.
Chair: Professor Tony Pagliuca
- Prof Jane Dacre - (President, RCP)
- Dr Andrew Goddard - (Registrar, RCP)
- Dr Alesia Hunt - (Trainee Representative, RCP)
- Dr Suzy Lishman - (President, RCPath)
- Dr Scott Marshall - (Association of Clinical Pathologists)
- Dr Roderick Neilson - (RCP Scotland)
- Dr Tim Nokes - (RCPath)
- Dr Deepti Radia - (Haematology SAC, RCP)
- Dr John Riches - (Trainee Representative, RCPath)
- Dr Mike Scott - (Clinical Science, RCPath)
- Dr Henry Watson - (Exams Committee, RCPath)
- Mr Alan White - (Patient and Carer Network , RCP)