Partners & Collaborations
The College works with several partners and collabrators. We are currently working with the following organisations:
The British Division of the International Academy of Pathology
The British Division of the International Academy of Pathology (BDIAP) promotes excellence in the practice of pathology through education and research. The British Division covers the United Kingdom, Belgium, The Netherlands and the Republic of Ireland.
The BDIAP aims to advance pathology through:
- Improvement of methods of teaching pathology
- Coordination of pathology with allied sciences and techniques
- Promotion of research in pathology and pathologic techniques
- Publication of review and the results of work in pathology and related fields
- Convocation of meetings and congresses for exchange of scientific information and ideas
The College of Pathologists of Central Eastern & Southern Africa
COPECSA aims at promoting excellence in the practice of Pathology and being responsible for maintaining standards through training, examinations & professional development for the benefit of patients and the improved understanding and outcome of disease.
The Egyptian Committee for Pathology Training
The ECPT was established in 2014 to enhance capacity in training, assessment and education of pathology in partnership with The Royal College of Pathologists.
Iraqi Diaspora Group
Pakistan Diaspora Group
Sudanese Diaspora Group