Organising an event for National Pathology Week 2015? By registering your event on our website you could win £100 in our event registration prize draw. We will be rewarding four event organisers who will be raising awareness of pathology during National Pathology Week with cash prizes.
If you are visiting a local school, inviting members of the public to your lab or running a stand in your hospital’s foyer, why not tell us about it. The event does not have to be related to the theme for National Pathology Week and can be an event you have previously organised.
Pathology is fundamental to the diagnosis and treatment of disease in humans and animals, and we are keen to highlight its contribution. By organising an event you can raise awareness of the importance of pathology in healthcare.
We will be selecting a winner at random from England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales.
The winners will be awarded £100 each.
- The prize draw is open to all
- Register your event by completing our online event registration form
- Organisers can register multiple events.
Registration deadline and criteria
To be in with a chance of winning you will need to:
- Register your event by completing our online event registration form by Sunday 1 November 2015
- Submit a 200-word event summary, including a high resolution photo (jpeg or jpg format) for the College magazine, The Bulletin, by Friday 13 November 2015.
If you would like to hold an event but are struggling with what to do then please contact us for advice.