Representative on the new Primary Care Pathology National Advisory Group
A consultant Fellow of the Royal College of Pathologists is sought to represent the College’s interests in a new Primary Care Pathology National Advisory Group (PCPNAG) that is being set up by HSCIC and chaired by NHS England.
The time commitment for this role is roughly 4.5 days to prepare, travel to and attend up to 3 meetings in London before 31 March 2016.
The PCPNAG is an interim governance group responsible to approve:
- The national pathology data standards development approach, including the clinical and technical validation processes
- Changes in national implementation timelines for published information standards
- The national ‘roadmap’ for migrating from old to new data or messaging interoperability standards
- National implementation guidance – some may require formal approval by specific professional bodies
- Priorities for new standards development and implementation
- Each standards publication package prior to release.
Compensation for time and travel costs will be offered by HSCIC.
For an informal discussion about this role please contact Bernie Croal on 01224 552507
Expressions of interest stating why you are interested and relevant experience to Nicola.email@example.com.